Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

263 billion dinars civil fines for central banks

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

263 billion dinars civil fines for central banks Empty 263 billion dinars civil fines for central banks

Post by Rocky Mon 06 Feb 2017, 2:11 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    263 billion dinars civil fines for central banks

 Baghdad / term 

Misdemeanor integrity, money laundering and economic crime court announced the arrival of the amounts of fines outstanding from private banks as a result of violating the Central Bank instructions to more than 263 billion dinars. 
    He said Judge Radhi Ali Fartusi, in a press statement received (range) a copy of it, " The total amount paid by private banks in violation of the instructions of the Central Bank came up last month to 263 billion and 593 million dinars." 
    Fartusi said that " the payment received in the form of payments , " noting that "those banks paid during the past three months , only more than 18 billion dinars." 
    The judge pointed out that the Court of integrity "obtaining the amounts received on the impact of the legal measures taken by the Iraqi judiciary." 
    For his part, Rafidain Bank announced the granting of an operating loan to the owners of tourist hotels of up to 50 million dinars , and the period of grace for 3 months. 
    The press office of the bank, in a press statement seen by (range), that " the bank and out moving the wheel of National Economy announced its agreement to grant an operating loan for hoteliers to reach 50 million installments quarterly and to ensuring the development of the mortgage , referring to the project itself." 
    The statement said that " The Bank has set a specific requirement is that the beneficiary has banking facilities or tourist mortgage loan to ensure the drug".

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 5:49 pm