Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The text of the law of the Foreign Ministry after a vote in the House of representatives hearing Thu

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The text of the law of the Foreign Ministry after a vote in the House of representatives hearing Thu Empty The text of the law of the Foreign Ministry after a vote in the House of representatives hearing Thu

Post by Rocky Fri 19 Jul 2013, 4:12 am

The text of the law of the Foreign Ministry after a vote in the House of representatives hearing Thursday

Thursday, 18 July 2013 23: 32 | | |

{Baghdad: Euphrates news} published agency {forat news} text of the law of the Foreign Ministry after the House vote on Thursday.

The law includes the work of the Ministry and its departments Tenzin and the Inspector General and the powers of each Department as well as the appointment of four agents of the Ministry.

In the name of the people

The Presidency of the Republic

From what was approved by Parliament and ratified by the President of the Republic according to the provisions of item (I) of article (61) and item (iii) of article 73 of the Constitution

Issued the following law:

() For the year 2013

The law Ministry اءؤؤلخارجيه

Chapter I

The establishment and objectives

Article 1 establishes the Ministry (Foreign Ministry) and enjoys legal personality and administrative and financial autonomy and the implementation of the foreign policy of the Republic of Iraq, represented by the Foreign Minister or his representative.

Article 2 – the Ministry aims to:

I. strengthen and develop relations with Arabic States and neighbouring States and the countries of the world on the basis of mutual respect and non-interference in internal affairs.

II. activation of Iraq's role in international organizations and conferences in the interests of Iraq and strengthen international peace and security.

III. strengthening economic, trade and technical cooperation, scientific and investment with countries and specialized international organizations.

IV. defence policy of the Republic of Iraq in various areas.

Article 3 – the Ministry seeks to achieve its objectives, the following means:

I. management of the Iraqi Mission in Arabic and foreign States and international organizations.

II. coordination of visits by delegations of official Iraqi Arabic and foreign countries and vice versa to promote and consolidate the existing relations between them.

III. coordination with relevant ministries and non-related Ministry on the follow-up to the Conference and the work of international global and regional organizations.

IV. diplomatic and consular representation with Arabic and foreign States and international organizations.

V. preparation and participation in conferences, seminars and training courses in various areas relevant to the work of the Ministry.

VI. coordination with other ministries and organizations associated with the Department on international issues of common concern, especially the common international border rivers.

Chapter II

Minister

Article 4 – first – the Minister of the Ministry is responsible for implementing policies and functions and effectiveness and good performance are issued in his name or gave instructions, decisions and orders on everything related to the functions of the Ministry and its departments.

II. the Minister delegated his functions to any of the agents of the Ministry or any of its services in accordance with the law.

Article 5 – to the Ministry (4) four agents exercising the functions assigned to them by the Minister and assisting him in managing the Affairs of the Ministry:

I. Undersecretary for bilateral relations.

II. the Under-Secretary for multilateral affairs and Legal Affairs.

III. the Under-Secretary for political planning.

IV. Ministry Undersecretary for management.

Chapter III

Organizational structure

Article 6 – the Ministry consists of:

I. the Ministry Center formations and consist of:

A. Inspector General's Office.

B-Arabic Chamber.

C-Department of neighbouring States.

D-Department of Europe.

E-circle.

And-circle Asia wastralizia.

G-Department of Africa.

H-Department of international organizations and conferences.

I. the legal service.

-Economic Department.

K-circle.

-Consular Affairs Department.

-The Human Rights Chamber.

N-political planning department.

-Information service.

-Foreign Service Institute.

P-administrative service.

-The Department of finance.

S-Protocol service.

-Communications and information technology service.

El-Engineering Department.

-Internal audit and Oversight Division.

The Minister's Office.

II. the diplomatic and consular missions outside of the Republic of Iraq.

Article 7 – functions of the Inspector General is exercised in accordance with the law.

Article 8 – first: a. the Chamber stated in article (6) of this law, the Institute for the foreign service officer with the title of Ambassador of experienced and competent in the work of the service.

B. associate circuit assists the Chief of service provided under paragraph (a) of this section which requires to be Minister Plenipotentiary title or adviser in political circles or in administrative or professional title carries or mathematically equivalent to at least Advisor address substantive services.

C – required in the Legal Department, and help that they have at least a master's degree in law.

II. oversees the Undersecretary for bilateral relations on the services provided for in paragraphs ( and ©, (d) and (e), (f) and (g) of agenda item (I) of article (6) of this law.

III – overseen by the Undersecretary for multilateral affairs and legal affairs departments set out in paragraphs (h) and (I) and (j), (k) and (l) and (m) of agenda item (I) of article (6) of this law.

IV. supervised by Deputy Minister for policy planning at the Foreign Service Institute and the services provided for in paragraphs (n) and (o) and (p) of item (I) of article (6) of this law.

V. overseen by Undersecretary for management and professional services provided for in paragraphs (q) and ® and (s) and (t) and (u) of item (I) of article (6) of this law.

Article 9 – i. manages internal audit and control Department officer entitled Director holds a university degree in accounting and at least has the service for at least 10 years and associated administrative service.

II runs the Office of the Minister under paragraph (w) of item (I) of article (6) of this Act, an employee is entitled in the least and Advisor with experience and competence.

Chapter IV

General and final provisions

Article 10 – specifies the functions of the structures provided for in article (6) of this Act, the functions of these divisions and subdivisions of the system.

Article 11 – keeps Foreign Ministry system no. (31) of 1976 is inconsistent with the provisions of this law shall be effective until they replace or overrule.

Article 12 – for the Foreign Minister to issue instructions to facilitate the implementation of the provisions of this law.

Article 13 – this law shall from the date of its publication in the Official Gazette.

Rationale

To strengthen the role of the Republic of Iraq in international and regional forums and in line with the Constitution and the ancient cultural heritage of the Iraqi people and the need for a law to regulate he structure of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs to enable it to attain its objectives and carry out its responsibilities and perform its functions better, this law

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 28 Sep 2024, 12:05 pm