Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Representatives of the protesters hearing has not yet ..occlh Talabani start: I will not vote on the

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Representatives of the protesters hearing has not yet ..occlh Talabani start: I will not vote on the Empty Representatives of the protesters hearing has not yet ..occlh Talabani start: I will not vote on the

Post by Rocky Sat 16 Apr 2016, 6:29 am

[ltr]Representatives of the protesters hearing has not yet ..occlh Talabani start: I will not vote on the dismissal of al-Jubouri[/ltr]

[ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Baghdad -arac Press -16 April: Parliament session ,the deputies of the protesters , headed by Adnan al -Janabi , parliamentary sources said, a little whileago, that has not yet begun, while the Kurds warned (Jalal Talabani suite) from the rig views unnamed inthe decisions of the House of Representatives of theprotesters.

She said parliamentary sources, said that "the meeting pending the legal quorum and that thesecurity measures at the gates of parliament andpreventing a quorum." He is scheduled to Almastmin session witnessing the re - vote on thedismissal of the parliament speaker Salim al -Jubouri , and the election of the new presidency ofthe parliament. Comes this meeting to confirm theseverity of the division between supporters and opponents to dismiss al - Jubouri and his two deputies. as the parliamentary bloc of the Patriotic Union of Kurdistan led by Jalal Talabani, it was announced he will not vote on the dismissal of Parliament Speaker Salim al - Jubouri. the head of the bloc , but Talabani " We will not vote on the dismissal of al - Jubouri , it is not aproblem in the country , and to insist on the dismissal is targeting the Sunni component , "as she put it . Talabani described whatis happening in the House of Representatives and a sit -in to" chaos and the situation is ambiguous and the current lineups curious and need to reflect and study there are those who manipulated the topic and the issue is not arbitrary ".anthy (1)

Share this topic:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[/ltr]

Current date/time is Sat 28 Sep 2024, 2:25 pm