Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Defense Minister Meets US Ambassador to the Iranian military attache

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Defense Minister Meets US Ambassador to the Iranian military attache Empty Defense Minister Meets US Ambassador to the Iranian military attache

Post by Rocky Tue Feb 07, 2017 3:30 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Defense Minister Meets US Ambassador to the Iranian military attache
    Baghdad / term 

Research and Defense Minister Irfan Mahmood Hayali with the US ambassador in Baghdad Douglas Silliman edit the western side of the city of Mosul. 
    A statement by the Ministry of Defense, received a (long) version of it, on Monday, that " the Defense Minister Irfan Mahmood Hayali met in his office the US ambassador to Iraq , Douglas Silliman, and took place during the meeting , they discussed preparations for the armed forces in the liberation of the western side of the city of Mosul process." 
    The Defense Ministry statement that "They also discussed continuing to support the armed forces of the aspects of training, arming, and also air support to the international coalition forces led by the United States." 
     In a related context, according to the Iranian news media, on Monday, Defense Minister Irfan Mahmood Hayali met in his office, the Iranian military attache to Iraq , Mustafa Moradian, the two sides stressed during the meeting the importance of defense cooperation between the two countries develop. The two sides also discussed, among other topics that concern the two countries.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 10:39 am