Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Iranian Deputy Defense Minister of Abedi: ready to meet the military needs of Iraq

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Iranian Deputy Defense Minister of Abedi: ready to meet the military needs of Iraq Empty Iranian Deputy Defense Minister of Abedi: ready to meet the military needs of Iraq

Post by Rocky Wed 18 May 2016, 6:25 am

[rtl]Iranian Deputy Defense Minister of Abedi: ready to meet the military needs of Iraq[/rtl]

[rtl]BAGHDAD / Hassan Shammari:[/rtl]

[rtl]The Ministry of Defence, on Wednesday, for receiving the Minister Khaled al-Obeidi, an invitation to visit Iran, with Deputy Defence Minister Qasim Taqi Zadeh his country's readiness to meet the military needs of Iraq in its war against Daash terrorist gangs.[/rtl]

[rtl]The ministry said in a statement received "Sky Press", "The Defense Minister Khaled al-Obeidi met Tuesday evening, Deputy Defence Minister Qasim Taqi Zadeh in a visit to the capital Baghdad and in the presence of a number of pillars of the Defense Ministry and its officials," adding that "During the meeting, emphasized the strength of the Iran-Iraq relations and ways of enhancing them to serve the common interests of the Iraqi and Iranian peoples. "[/rtl]

[rtl]The Minister of Defense, "thanked the Government and people of Iraq to support the positions and support provided by the Islamic Republic of Iran and Iraq in the war against terrorist organizations, and in order to achieve security and stability in the Middle East region in general."[/rtl]
    [rtl]And the transfer of Deputy Iranian Defense Minister verbal message to the Minister of Defense from his Iranian counterpart during which he renewed the invitation to visit the Islamic Republic of Iran.[/rtl]

[rtl]He expressed Iran's deputy defense minister his country's readiness to continue to support Iraq in military magazines and meet the needs of the Iraqi armed forces, which is locked in a fierce war against terrorist organizations on behalf of the region and the world, praising the great victories achieved by the Iraqi forces to theaters of all processes.[/rtl]
    [rtl][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][/rtl]

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 11:14 am