Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Abadi adviser: four institutions to address the problem of poverty in Iraq

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Abadi adviser: four institutions to address the problem of poverty in Iraq Empty Abadi adviser: four institutions to address the problem of poverty in Iraq

Post by Rocky Wed 08 Feb 2017, 6:17 am

[ltr]Abadi adviser: four institutions to address the problem of poverty in Iraq[/ltr]

Since 08/02/2017 13:19 pm (Baghdad time)
    [ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/ltr]
    [ltr]Special scales News[/ltr]
    [ltr]The head of the Minister for Economic Affairs Advisor to the appearance of Mohammed Saleh, on Wednesday, that Iraq will not be up to the line of hunger, pointing out that the four institutions located it upon themselves to address the problem of poverty.[/ltr]
    [ltr]Saleh said, L / balance News /, that "there is unemployment in Iraq, as there are at the same time, safety valves, a social welfare and a strategy to address poverty and the ration card."[/ltr]
    [ltr]He said economic adviser, that "in the presence of a social welfare their minimum requirement and the institution competent affairs of displaced persons and the presence of allocations to her, will not arrive in Iraq to the line of hunger," pointing out that "there is supervision over institutionalized in Iraq does not allow for such a case to a minimum."[/ltr]

[ltr]He stressed favor, that "the responsibility for the collective responsibility of the labor market", noting that "the direct responsibility for this issue lies with the four ministries and is responsible for the ration card, Labour and Social Affairs and Trade is responsible for the poor and care for any social protection, and planning is responsible for national strategic planning to combat poverty, and financial mission to save money, ".anthy 29 / a 43[/ltr]

[ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/ltr]

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 1:34 pm