Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Putin: We expect the full resumption of our relations with the United States during the presidency o

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Putin: We expect the full resumption of our relations with the United States during the presidency o Empty Putin: We expect the full resumption of our relations with the United States during the presidency o

Post by Rocky Sat Feb 11, 2017 5:09 am

[size=36][size=33]Putin: We expect the full resumption of our relations with the United States during the presidency of Trump[/size][/size]
    Ali Abdul Salman 32[ltr]  02/11/2017[/ltr]
    Putin: We expect the full resumption of our relations with the United States during the presidency o 589e8b6855e37

Russian President Vladimir Putin on Friday February 10, that he expects the resumption of relations between Russia and the United States full size during the mandate of the American President Donald Trump. 
    Putin said, in remarks made during a press conference held after his meeting with President of Slovenia, Borut Bakhur, in the capital of Slovenia Oplana: "US - Russian relations have witnessed over the past 5 - years , a very severe deterioration, which is , of course, need to be returned to the normal level, it which serves the interests of both the Russian and American peoples. " 
    Putin added: "We heard about how Mr. Trump deal US President - elect, with this subject, and we were always welcome to this position and we expect that these relations will resume full size process and in all directions."  
    Putin pointed out , at the same time, that this question depends not only on the Russian side, but on the American side as well, pointing out that it "complete the process of forming his team and identify trends which will run in the dialogue" with Russia. 
    The Russian president added that "this includes both the commercial and economic relations and security issues as well as the different regions in the world which suffer from a lot of conflicts." 
    Putin stressed that Russia and the United States , "they can, by uniting their efforts, that Tsema significantly to the resolution of these issues, including the fight against international terrorism."  
    Putin: To Oplana an excellent place to hold a meeting with Trump 
    In response to a question about the possibility of a meeting with Trump in Oplana to discuss relations between Russia and the United States, Putin pointed out that the city 's "excellent place" for holding such a summit "and engage in a similar dialogue." 
    But he added, however, that "this depends on a large number of factors and the conduct of current affairs." 
    Putin stressed that he was not opposed at all to determine Oplana locations to conduct such a meeting, and expressed his thanks to Slovenia for its willingness to organize a summit between him and President Bush. 
    Putin: I hope to improve relations with the European Union gradually 
    In another context, the Russian president expressed hope for improved relations between Russia and the European Union. 
    Putin said, in this context: "We discussed (with Slovenian President) the state of relations between Russia and the EU, and I hope to return to more normal levels."

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 5:38 am