Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Legal Committee discussed a number of draft laws and proposals posted on its agenda

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Legal Committee discussed a number of draft laws and proposals posted on its agenda Empty Legal Committee discussed a number of draft laws and proposals posted on its agenda

Post by Rocky Thu 25 Jul 2013, 7:17 am

Legal Committee discussed a number of draft laws and proposals posted on its agenda

Thursday, 25 July 2013

Legal Committee held a meeting chaired Khaled Huani, Deputy Chairman of the Committee on Tuesday, 23/07/2013, in the presence of ladies and gentlemen, members of the committee.
    During the meeting discussed a number of projects and proposals of laws submitted to the Committee's agenda and taken the necessary recommendations which the most important, the draft law amending the Penal Code No. 111 of 1969, a proposed law to cancel decisions of the Revolutionary Command Council (defunct) in 1021 to 1983, 197 in 1994, 145 years 2001, a draft law amending the Law Procedural Aldzaúahno. 23 for the year 1971, the proposed law on the capital Baghdad, the proposed law on the rehabilitation of Maysan province, members of the Authority discriminatory competent jurisdiction over appeals against decisions of the accountability and justice.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 8:02 pm