Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

2 posters

Finance Committee discussed a number of draft laws

lonelyintexas
    lonelyintexas
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Finance Committee discussed a number of draft laws Empty Finance Committee discussed a number of draft laws

Post by lonelyintexas Sat 12 Sep 2015, 2:59 pm

Finance Committee discussed a number of draft laws
    12 September 0.2015

Finance Committee held a meeting on Saturday 12/9/2015 headed by MP Ahmad Chalabi, head of the Committee.

The meeting discussed the clauses and articles of the draft anti-money laundering and terrorism financing law and report the MP Suad Hamid on the draft Islamic Banking Act in order to offer for a vote, as well as discuss the report submitted by the MP Majda al-Tamimi on the draft movable and immovable property of the former regime reservation law.

The meeting also discussed the draft Law on Compulsory insurance of motor vehicle accidents No. 52 was introduced in order to vote, as well as discuss the draft Civil Service Law.

The meeting also display the report submitted by the Sub-Committee regarding the formulation of the rules of procedure of the Commission.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]  

I like the talk on anti money laundering and corruption law and the Islamic banking act and voting.
    Thanks
    LIT
    Dance
    Lobo
    Lobo

Finance Committee discussed a number of draft laws Empty Re: Finance Committee discussed a number of draft laws

Post by Lobo Sat 12 Sep 2015, 3:23 pm

Hope they vote next week    -    bighug

Current date/time is Wed 02 Oct 2024, 2:22 pm