Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The Parliamentary Legal Committee counts the number of laws ready for voting

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The Parliamentary Legal Committee counts the number of laws ready for voting Empty The Parliamentary Legal Committee counts the number of laws ready for voting

Post by Rocky Mon 09 Jan 2023, 4:22 am

[size=46]The Parliamentary Legal Committee counts the number of laws ready for voting[/size]
    Iraq
    13:11 - 2023-01-09
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Today, Monday, the Legal Committee in the House of Representatives counted the number of laws ready for a vote, while stressing that stalled laws need political understandings in order to be approved.

Committee member, Representative Taher Al-Battat, said, "There are many laws that the committee is working on enacting in the current session, especially laws that mainly concern citizens."

Al-Battat added, "The number of laws that were read during the current session, a first reading, amounted to 31 laws, while the laws that were read for a second reading amounted to 10 laws and are ready for voting, after putting the final touches on them. As for the laws that were voted on, they are the food security law and the law criminalizing normalization." ".

He pointed out that "broken laws basically need political understandings in order to pass them, foremost of which is the oil and gas law, which we hope will be approved as soon as possible, because it is capable of resolving most of the outstanding problems between Baghdad and Erbil."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 7:35 pm