Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Next April as the deadline for the opening of the Shatt al-Arab Bridge

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Next April as the deadline for the opening of the Shatt al-Arab Bridge Empty Next April as the deadline for the opening of the Shatt al-Arab Bridge

Post by Rocky Sat 11 Mar 2017, 1:49 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Next April as the deadline for the opening of the Shatt al-Arab Bridge

 Basra / term 

The local government gave the province of Basra, on Friday, the company executing the project Bridge Mohammed Baqir al-Sadr, to the month of April next year to complete the work and the opening of the bridge. A statement of the governor's office, had seen the "long" a copy of it, for Nasraoui after his visit to the work site to say, "The company promised that the opening of the bridge will be the ninth of the month of April." For his part, the director of the Italian branch of MiG company (based on the implementation of the project) Ammar slave, "The stages of the work now is just to complete the approaches and that all the work is almost over," he said, adding "the company is ready for the opening of the bridge within the stated deadline." According to a statement. Among the media spokesman for the passage of Basra, Colonel Riad Alaidani Directorate, "has a lot of problems in mapping approaches to the bridge treatment", adding that "the bridge would be a quantum leap in traffic by addressing the existing momentum in the district of Shatt al-Arab." Nasraoui was criticized on the fourth of February, the Italian company that holds the creation of Mohammed Baqir al-Sadr Bridge, the great commentator on the Shatt al-Arab for "delay" in completing the project, with the plate Bngrema 30 million dinars a day.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 9:05 pm