Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

SLC MP calls to dismiss and sue security leaders

chouchou
    chouchou

SLC MP calls to dismiss and sue security leaders  Empty SLC MP calls to dismiss and sue security leaders

Post by chouchou Mon 29 Jul 2013, 7:05 am

[ltr]Baghdad (IraqiNews.com) MP Mansour al-Timimi of the State of Law Coalition called on Monday to dismiss the current security leaders and bring them to justice. [/ltr]

[ltr]Baghdad and a number of other provinces witnessed on Monday morning, a wave of bombings that claimed dozens of lives. [/ltr]

[ltr]Timimi said “The concerned authorities must provide security and set urgent and radical solutions to eliminate the terrorist operations including punishing the sides responsible for the terrorist acts and dismissing the security commanders and bring them to justice.” [/ltr]

[ltr]He strongly condemned the wave of bombings that shook Baghdad and a number of provinces which led to dozens of deaths and injuries. [/ltr]

[ltr]IraqiNews.com has prepared a Casualty Figures where 149 persons have been killed and injured due to the bombings Baghdad witnessed this morning when 11 car bombs exploded in Sadr City, Habibiya, Sha’ab, Kadhmiya, Hurriya, Toubji, Baya’, Shurta Rab’a, Risala and Mahmoudiya neighborhoods. [/ltr]

[ltr]While 14 people have been wounded when car bomb went off in Khamsa Mile neighborhood to the north of Basra, also Muthanna province witnessed the killing and injuring of 19 persons following two car bombs along with three car bombs in Wasit that resulted in killing three people according to an initial count.[/ltr]

[ltr]IraqiNews.com had reported source at the Intelligence Dept as saying “30 car bombs entered Baghdad and the same number in other provinces.” [/ltr]

[ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 5:09 pm