Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Irish Engineering Firm Targets More Iraqi Business

jedi17
    jedi17

Irish Engineering Firm Targets More Iraqi Business Empty Irish Engineering Firm Targets More Iraqi Business

Post by jedi17 Tue Mar 14, 2017 7:58 pm

Irish Engineering Firm Targets More Iraqi Business
    March 13, 2017 in Construction & Engineering In Iraq, Iraq Oil & Gas News
    By John Lee.

The head of an Irish engineering firm has said his company is aiming to increase its work at Iraq’s West Qurna oilfield.

In an interview with John Reynolds for the Irish Independent, Michael Looby (pictured), Founder and Managing Director of ByrneLooby, added:

“Southern Iraq is stable and well-developed. Our clients are very conservative and risk-averse about working there, so it’s de-risked for us in terms of security and operations. They work together with local community tribal leaders … [providing] training to locals and will build facilities like a school or medical clinics in order to give something back to the local community, and we take part in that as well.”

The company has also carried out work at Zubair, Majnoon, and Umm Qasr port.

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 10:55 am