Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Abadi, head to Washington on Sunday to meet with Trump

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Abadi, head to Washington on Sunday to meet with Trump Empty Abadi, head to Washington on Sunday to meet with Trump

Post by Rocky Sat 18 Mar 2017, 4:14 am

Abadi, head to Washington on Sunday to meet with Trump

The Journal News

Head of Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi, on Sunday, to Washington on an official visit, at the invitation of US President Donald Trump, to be the second senior Arab official hospitality new administration in a few days, after the visit of Prince Mohammed bin Salman Crown Crown in Saudi Arabia.

And likely well-informed Iraqi sources, that controls the follow-up visit, the withdrawal of Iraq from Iranian hegemony strategy, a strategy is executed a Saudi-US alliance Turki.

According to sources in Baghdad, the succession of my visit, Prince Mohammed bin Salman al-Abadi to the United States was "not a coincidence", especially after many a clear role Washington plays in the rapprochement between Baghdad and Riyadh signals.

Counting the Prime Minister, the US and western support to face fierce pressure from the boss of the Dawa Party and a coalition of state law, Nuri al-Maliki.

The sources said, "The White House told Abadi that a meeting will be held Petramb days to meet with Trump, Prince Mohammed bin Salman yet."

The White House has been presented to Abadi During the visit, a summary of the consultative meeting held by Sunni political leaders over the weekend in Istanbul, sponsored directly from Turkey, Saudi Arabia and support the US, according to informed sources.

Observers and puts my Trump Prince Mohammed bin Salman al-Abadi in one district, not far from a meeting Astunbol.anthy

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 7:00 pm