Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Bank and the International Monetary Fund confirm support for Baghdad

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Bank and the International Monetary Fund confirm support for Baghdad Empty Bank and the International Monetary Fund confirm support for Baghdad

Post by Rocky Wed Mar 22, 2017 4:10 am

Bank and the International Monetary Fund confirm support for Baghdad

3/22/2017 0:00

WASHINGTON / morning
    between Prime Minister Haider al - Abadi, that his government does not want to link Iraq with loans far - reaching, pointing out that it is seeking to create jobs and develop the country 's capabilities in many areas, while a delegation from the World Bank showed the latter is ready to help Iraq in the financial crisis.
    The prime minister 's office said in a statement: " The Prime Minister received at his residence in Washington (On Monday , ) and the World Bank delegation , " noting that " the delegation affirmed its support for Iraq in the financial crisis and help Iraq create jobs and training and development of human potential , " he noted Abadi , according to the statement, " the importance of the World Bank support for Iraq at this stage and we do not want to link Iraq 's long - term loans , but to create jobs and develop our capabilities in many areas to serve the country and our citizens."
    He also met with al - Abadi, at his residence in Washington, the International Monetary Fund delegation, the delegation reiterated its support reform of the measures undertaken by the government and Iraq 's success in the BIOS of these reforms, stressing the IMF 's commitment to this support, while Dr. Abadi stressed " the government continues its program reform and strengthen state institutions and job creation and to correct the erroneous economic tracks, "the prime contract, a separate meeting with members of the American Chamber of Commerce.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 9:47 am