Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Germany: Run the biggest industrial Shams in the world

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Germany: Run the biggest industrial Shams in the world  Empty Germany: Run the biggest industrial Shams in the world

Post by Rocky Fri 24 Mar 2017, 2:36 am

Germany: Run the biggest industrial Shams in the world
    History of edits:: 2017/3/23 22:07 • 182 times readable

{International: Euphrates News} {Guardian newspaper} British, Thursday, Germany began to run "the largest industrial sun in the world," in the hope of using optical sources intensive to produce environmentally friendly fuel.
    The project is located " the largest industrial sun in the world" headquarters in the town of Jülich, which is located just 19 miles west of Cologne.
    The experiment consists of 149 lamps scanned, and produces light intensity comparable to natural sunlight on the ground density.
    When the sun is recycled industrial lamps to focus light on some spot, resulting in the generation of temperatures is much stronger than the temperature of melting furnaces.
    Professor Bernard Hovchmidt, director of research at the German Aerospace Center, where there is experience in radiation protective room: "If you go to the room at a time when she was working as industrial sun lamps will burn directly."
    The aim of the experiment is to produce hydrogen fuel, by harnessing the sun 's heat to produce steam that turns the turbine and generates electricity, and can be used as a source of fuel for aircraft and cars.
    Used "industrial sun" is a huge amount of electricity for four hours a day - but scientists hope the future use of natural sunlight to produce hydrogen.
    He said Hovchmidt: "We need billions of tons of hydrogen if we want to lead the aircraft and automobile fuel free of carbon dioxide" .anthy

http://alforatnews.com/modules/news/article.php?storyid=140377

Current date/time is Mon 18 Mar 2024, 9:58 pm