Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

A billion dollar deal makes my Chinese generation the biggest shareholder in Germany

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

A billion dollar deal makes my Chinese generation the biggest shareholder in Germany Empty A billion dollar deal makes my Chinese generation the biggest shareholder in Germany

Post by Rocky Mon 26 Feb 2018, 5:34 am

[size=30]A billion dollar deal makes my Chinese generation the biggest shareholder in Germany[/size]
    26/02/2018 02:26 | Number of readings: 1
    font size:  A billion dollar deal makes my Chinese generation the biggest shareholder in Germany Font_decrease  A billion dollar deal makes my Chinese generation the biggest shareholder in Germany Font_enlarge
     A billion dollar deal makes my Chinese generation the biggest shareholder in Germany Thumbnail.php?file=38423_17c831_076_727728337
    [rtl]Trend Press / Agencies[/rtl]

[rtl]JILI, China (Reuters) - Chinese automaker Jilli has acquired a 10 percent stake in Mercedes-Benz giant Daimler AG in a $ 9 billion deal that will enable him to gamble on an alliance to reach the German automaker's technology .[/rtl]

[rtl]The purchase by Lee Shufu, founder and principal owner of Jelly, means China's largest private car maker is now Daimler's biggest shareholder .[/rtl]

[rtl]Geely said she did not plan "at the moment" to increase the quota further .[/rtl]

[rtl]Instead, the company will seek to form an alliance with Daimler, which develops electric and self-driving cars in the face of competition challenges with others such as Tesla, Google and Uber .[/rtl]

Current date/time is Sat 05 Oct 2024, 5:56 pm