Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The Watchers - News Update (5 new articles)

Lobo
    Lobo

The Watchers - News Update (5 new articles) Empty The Watchers - News Update (5 new articles)

Post by Lobo Fri 24 Mar 2017, 8:09 pm

JMA issues eruption warning for Bayonnaise Rocks
    Posted: 24 Mar 2017 02:52 PM PDT
    At 15:00 JST on Friday, March 24, 2017, the Japan Meteorological Agency has issued an eruption warning for Bayonnaise Rocks (Beyonesu Rocks), a shallow submarine volcano in Izu archipelago, south of Tokyo. The last eruption of this volcano took place in 1970. The...... Read more »
    The Watchers - News Update (5 new articles) TsEq?d=yIl2AUoC8zA The Watchers - News Update (5 new articles) TsEq?d=bcOpcFrp8Mo The Watchers - News Update (5 new articles) TsEq?d=qj6IDK7rITs The Watchers - News Update (5 new articles) TsEq?d=I9og5sOYxJI The Watchers - News Update (5 new articles) TsEq?i=GquTPY6TQOI:nWn5ikPtJnQ:V_sGLiPBpWU The Watchers - News Update (5 new articles) TsEq?i=GquTPY6TQOI:nWn5ikPtJnQ:gIN9vFwOqvQ The Watchers - News Update (5 new articles) TsEq?i=GquTPY6TQOI:nWn5ikPtJnQ:-BTjWOF_DHI The Watchers - News Update (5 new articles) TsEq?d=nQ_hWtDbxek
    The Watchers - News Update (5 new articles) GquTPY6TQOI?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=email
    Rankin Ranch Road Fire fire burns 60 000 acres, Texas
    Posted: 24 Mar 2017 01:09 PM PDT
    A fast-moving Rankin Ranch Road Fire is burning in the far northeastern Texas panhandle since 14:30 local time on Thursday, March 23, 2017. Texas A&M Forest Service said Friday afternoon the fire is 50% contained. The fire burned 40 000 acres (16 200 hectares)...... Read more »
    The Watchers - News Update (5 new articles) TsEq?d=yIl2AUoC8zA The Watchers - News Update (5 new articles) TsEq?d=bcOpcFrp8Mo The Watchers - News Update (5 new articles) TsEq?d=qj6IDK7rITs The Watchers - News Update (5 new articles) TsEq?d=I9og5sOYxJI The Watchers - News Update (5 new articles) TsEq?i=bbm6BDSvGvE:-RxQNQRiZzQ:V_sGLiPBpWU The Watchers - News Update (5 new articles) TsEq?i=bbm6BDSvGvE:-RxQNQRiZzQ:gIN9vFwOqvQ The Watchers - News Update (5 new articles) TsEq?i=bbm6BDSvGvE:-RxQNQRiZzQ:-BTjWOF_DHI The Watchers - News Update (5 new articles) TsEq?d=nQ_hWtDbxek
    The Watchers - News Update (5 new articles) Bbm6BDSvGvE?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=email
    Ice volcanoes erupt along Lake Erie’s shoreline
    Posted: 24 Mar 2017 10:14 AM PDT
    For the fourth time this winter season, more than two-dozen ice volcanoes sprung up along Lake Erie's shoreline. Ice volcano, also known as cryovolcano, is an interesting natural phenomenon which forms along the shoreline under certain conditions. Its size can...... Read more »
    The Watchers - News Update (5 new articles) TsEq?d=yIl2AUoC8zA The Watchers - News Update (5 new articles) TsEq?d=bcOpcFrp8Mo The Watchers - News Update (5 new articles) TsEq?d=qj6IDK7rITs The Watchers - News Update (5 new articles) TsEq?d=I9og5sOYxJI The Watchers - News Update (5 new articles) TsEq?i=QUp3LdtuNQ8:bKb36UHu0yM:V_sGLiPBpWU The Watchers - News Update (5 new articles) TsEq?i=QUp3LdtuNQ8:bKb36UHu0yM:gIN9vFwOqvQ The Watchers - News Update (5 new articles) TsEq?i=QUp3LdtuNQ8:bKb36UHu0yM:-BTjWOF_DHI The Watchers - News Update (5 new articles) TsEq?d=nQ_hWtDbxek
    The Watchers - News Update (5 new articles) QUp3LdtuNQ8?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=email
    Kaikoura earthquake, the most complex in modern history
    Posted: 24 Mar 2017 07:33 AM PDT
    In November 2016, a massive 7.8-magnitude earthquake hit New Zealand, causing significant damage and between 80 000 - 100 000 landslides. Now, an international team of scientists says the quake was so complex and unusual that it is likely to change how scientists...... Read more »
    The Watchers - News Update (5 new articles) TsEq?d=yIl2AUoC8zA The Watchers - News Update (5 new articles) TsEq?d=bcOpcFrp8Mo The Watchers - News Update (5 new articles) TsEq?d=qj6IDK7rITs The Watchers - News Update (5 new articles) TsEq?d=I9og5sOYxJI The Watchers - News Update (5 new articles) TsEq?i=V2dmVcBm_uQ:CWvN3X5j_fM:V_sGLiPBpWU The Watchers - News Update (5 new articles) TsEq?i=V2dmVcBm_uQ:CWvN3X5j_fM:gIN9vFwOqvQ The Watchers - News Update (5 new articles) TsEq?i=V2dmVcBm_uQ:CWvN3X5j_fM:-BTjWOF_DHI The Watchers - News Update (5 new articles) TsEq?d=nQ_hWtDbxek
    The Watchers - News Update (5 new articles) V2dmVcBm_uQ?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=email
    Severe flooding hits Luanda, Angola
    Posted: 24 Mar 2017 05:00 AM PDT
    At least 11 people have been killed, six injured and thousands left homeless after flooding destroyed more than 700 homes and damaged more than 5 000 in Angola's northwestern province of Luanda. Several people are still missing. Heavy rains and flooding hit...... Read more »
    The Watchers - News Update (5 new articles) TsEq?d=yIl2AUoC8zA The Watchers - News Update (5 new articles) TsEq?d=bcOpcFrp8Mo The Watchers - News Update (5 new articles) TsEq?d=qj6IDK7rITs The Watchers - News Update (5 new articles) TsEq?d=I9og5sOYxJI The Watchers - News Update (5 new articles) TsEq?i=YCg7i6atfHI:hZW6cErKItU:V_sGLiPBpWU The Watchers - News Update (5 new articles) TsEq?i=YCg7i6atfHI:hZW6cErKItU:gIN9vFwOqvQ The Watchers - News Update (5 new articles) TsEq?i=YCg7i6atfHI:hZW6cErKItU:-BTjWOF_DHI The Watchers - News Update (5 new articles) TsEq?d=nQ_hWtDbxek

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 3:30 pm