Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Britain's exit costs the EU $ 62 billion

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Britain's exit costs the EU $ 62 billion Empty Britain's exit costs the EU $ 62 billion

Post by Rocky Sat Mar 25, 2017 5:37 am

Britain's exit costs the EU $ 62 billion

Release Date: 2017/3/24

[Where - Continue]
    European Commission President Jean-Claude Juncker said on Friday that the total cost of Britain's departure from the EU would be about 50 billion pounds ($ 62 billion).
    "The amount that Britain should pay to the union reflects its previous commitments," Juncker said in a press statement.
    On March 16, Britain's Queen Elizabeth II approved a law that would allow the government to start Britain's exit from the European Union.
    On Monday, London announced that Prime Minister Teresa Mae had notified the European Union of its intention to move Article 50 of the Lisbon Treaty in order to get out of the Union on the 29th of this month.
    However, the government is expected to postpone the announcement until after the summit of the Union, which will be held on Saturday, the 60th anniversary of the signing of the Treaty "Rome" establishing the Union.
    Britain's exit negotiations with the EU are expected to continue for two years.
    It should be noted that in June 2016, 52% of Britons voted for the exit of their country from the European Union.

https://translate.google.com/translate?depth=1&hl=en&ie=UTF8&prev=_t&rurl=translate.google.com&sl=auto&tl=en&u=http://www.alliraqnews.com/modules/news/article.php%3Fstorytopic%3D41%26storyid%3D21752

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 6:09 pm