Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Defense Minister attends parliament session to clarify Mosul bombing

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Defense Minister attends parliament session to clarify Mosul bombing Empty Defense Minister attends parliament session to clarify Mosul bombing

Post by Rocky Tue 28 Mar 2017, 5:34 am

Defense Minister attends parliament session to clarify Mosul bombing

History of edits:: 28.03.2017 13:01 • 3 visits readable

[Oan- Baghdad]
    Defense Minister Irfan Hayali, attended the parliament session currently being held to clarify the bombing , which witnessed new dotted the connector on the right side a few days ago, which killed dozens of Alhahjae and wounded.
    Parliament Speaker Salim al-Jubouri called on deputies to "not rush to talk about the details of the incident and leave the matter to the specialized bodies, especially the parliamentary committee formed in this regard, which will depend on fact-finding."
    He stressed that "the presidency of the parliament sets principles and positions related to the incident and is listening to the report of the committees of security, defense and human rights, in the presence of the Minister of Defense and the Minister of the Interior and the representative of the anti-terrorism apparatus."
    Jubouri pointed out that "the House of Representatives believes that talking about the incident [new Mosul] does not mean at all to reduce the effort of our forces and great achievements in the liberalization."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 7:30 pm