Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Hawaii expansion of Trump's decision to stop working travel ban

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Hawaii expansion of Trump's decision to stop working travel ban Empty Hawaii expansion of Trump's decision to stop working travel ban

Post by Rocky Thu 30 Mar 2017, 4:21 am

Hawaii expansion of Trump's decision to stop working travel ban

Date: 03/30/2017 09:11
    Trump-in-House-White

Information / Baghdad ..

A court in Hawaii, a decision to extend the work indefinitely, preventing the implementation of the ban issued by President Donald Trump on preventing the entry of the citizens of six countries to the United States.

According to Hawaii and other states opposed to the ban that the motivation behind it is based on religion and to Trump promised during his election campaign "to prevent a complete and full of Muslims to enter the United States.

A federal court in the state of Maryland has banned the work of US President Donald Trump's decision to prevent the citizens of six Muslim-majority countries from entering the United States after a similar decision taken by the state of the middle of this month amateur.

Trump signed the new ban on 6 March in an attempt to overcome the legal problems related to an executive order issued in January and caused chaos at airports and sparked mass protests before a judge in Washington to stop its implementation in February. Finished / 25

http://almaalomah.info/2017/03/30/world/143540

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 1:32 pm