Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The Watchers - News Update (4 new articles)

Lobo
    Lobo

The Watchers - News Update (4 new articles) Empty The Watchers - News Update (4 new articles)

Post by Lobo Fri 31 Mar 2017, 7:51 pm

Gigantic jets over Pilbara, Australia on March 28, 2017
    Posted: 31 Mar 2017 01:54 PM PDT
    Photographer Jeff Miles from Australia has captured several amazing images of very elusive gigantic jets, otherwise known as ionospheric lightning. Miles witnessed 6 jets on the night of March 28 near a small town in the Pilbara part of Western Australia and you can...... Read more »
    The Watchers - News Update (4 new articles) TsEq?d=yIl2AUoC8zA The Watchers - News Update (4 new articles) TsEq?d=bcOpcFrp8Mo The Watchers - News Update (4 new articles) TsEq?d=qj6IDK7rITs The Watchers - News Update (4 new articles) TsEq?d=I9og5sOYxJI The Watchers - News Update (4 new articles) TsEq?i=F6d4Vy0jG4c:E8ZtNdQYkfA:V_sGLiPBpWU The Watchers - News Update (4 new articles) TsEq?i=F6d4Vy0jG4c:E8ZtNdQYkfA:gIN9vFwOqvQ The Watchers - News Update (4 new articles) TsEq?i=F6d4Vy0jG4c:E8ZtNdQYkfA:-BTjWOF_DHI The Watchers - News Update (4 new articles) TsEq?d=nQ_hWtDbxek
    The Watchers - News Update (4 new articles) F6d4Vy0jG4c?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=email
    Hurricane force low sends huge chunks of ice into Newfoundland
    Posted: 31 Mar 2017 11:41 AM PDT
    Car and house-sized chunks of broken-up sea ice are being pounded onto the shore of St. John's harbor today, as a hurricane-force low continues to produce powerful winds, heavy rain and blizzard conditions in parts of Canada's Newfoundland and Labrador...... Read more »
    The Watchers - News Update (4 new articles) TsEq?d=yIl2AUoC8zA The Watchers - News Update (4 new articles) TsEq?d=bcOpcFrp8Mo The Watchers - News Update (4 new articles) TsEq?d=qj6IDK7rITs The Watchers - News Update (4 new articles) TsEq?d=I9og5sOYxJI The Watchers - News Update (4 new articles) TsEq?i=9xBQB4JEqOk:eZPvKYbmfRs:V_sGLiPBpWU The Watchers - News Update (4 new articles) TsEq?i=9xBQB4JEqOk:eZPvKYbmfRs:gIN9vFwOqvQ The Watchers - News Update (4 new articles) TsEq?i=9xBQB4JEqOk:eZPvKYbmfRs:-BTjWOF_DHI The Watchers - News Update (4 new articles) TsEq?d=nQ_hWtDbxek
    The Watchers - News Update (4 new articles) 9xBQB4JEqOk?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=email
    I-85 in Atlanta closed for foreseeable future after bridge collapse
    Posted: 31 Mar 2017 10:00 AM PDT
    A massive fire collapsed an Interstate 85 northbound overpass in Atlanta Thursday evening, March 30, 2017, one of the Southeast's major north-south arteries. At this time, authorities still don't know what exactly caused the fire that produced a serious...... Read more »
    The Watchers - News Update (4 new articles) TsEq?d=yIl2AUoC8zA The Watchers - News Update (4 new articles) TsEq?d=bcOpcFrp8Mo The Watchers - News Update (4 new articles) TsEq?d=qj6IDK7rITs The Watchers - News Update (4 new articles) TsEq?d=I9og5sOYxJI The Watchers - News Update (4 new articles) TsEq?i=AviDv6dipV0:T_YCr2_Ygz0:V_sGLiPBpWU The Watchers - News Update (4 new articles) TsEq?i=AviDv6dipV0:T_YCr2_Ygz0:gIN9vFwOqvQ The Watchers - News Update (4 new articles) TsEq?i=AviDv6dipV0:T_YCr2_Ygz0:-BTjWOF_DHI The Watchers - News Update (4 new articles) TsEq?d=nQ_hWtDbxek
    The Watchers - News Update (4 new articles) AviDv6dipV0?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=email
    Powerful windstorm rips through Las Vegas, widespread damage reported
    Posted: 31 Mar 2017 01:02 AM PDT
    More than 44 000 customers were left without power as powerful windstorm ripped through Las Vegas, Nevada late Thursday, March 30, 2017. The storm produced severe dust storm and reduced visibility to zero, toppled numerous trees and power poles and caused major air...... Read more »
    The Watchers - News Update (4 new articles) TsEq?d=yIl2AUoC8zA The Watchers - News Update (4 new articles) TsEq?d=bcOpcFrp8Mo The Watchers - News Update (4 new articles) TsEq?d=qj6IDK7rITs The Watchers - News Update (4 new articles) TsEq?d=I9og5sOYxJI The Watchers - News Update (4 new articles) TsEq?i=tl44nsMw8ug:FeFGq9qY5Qo:V_sGLiPBpWU The Watchers - News Update (4 new articles) TsEq?i=tl44nsMw8ug:FeFGq9qY5Qo:gIN9vFwOqvQ The Watchers - News Update (4 new articles) TsEq?i=tl44nsMw8ug:FeFGq9qY5Qo:-BTjWOF_DHI The Watchers - News Update (4 new articles) TsEq?d=nQ_hWtDbxek
    The Watchers - News Update (4 new articles) Tl44nsMw8ug?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=email

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 4:06 pm