Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

New political project for Iraqi Communist Party

jedi17
    jedi17

New political project for Iraqi Communist Party Empty New political project for Iraqi Communist Party

Post by jedi17 Tue 04 Apr 2017, 7:45 pm

New political project for Iraqi Communist Party
    8:00 AM ADMIN
    Baghdad/ Iraq TradeLink: The Iraqi Communist Party disclosed attempts to form a "civil national

bloc" that will participate in the coming elections.

In a statement, the party confirmed that the reforms and change in the country needs" strict political will".

During a festivity on the 83rd. anniversary of the party, member of the polit-bureau Ayoub Abdul Wahab stressed that the change has become "a must" during to the current situation in the country and its crises.

He warned that the continuation of the current situation will push the country to more deterioration.
    "The reform and change necessitates establishing the united democratic state that will ensure social justice", he confirmed.

He Iraqi Communist Party is one of the oldest Iraqi parties and worked after 2003 in the open, but during the past years he lost his masses and failed to get one seat in the Iraqi parliament and has no minister at the current Iraqi government.

Now, the party is trying to regain its political presence in the country through its participation in the weekly Iraqi demonstrations that demanded reforms, combating corruptors and for better social services.

The party is one of the oldest Arab communist parties, which was established in 1934 and affected by Russian revolution of 1917, which raised slogans of justice and the rule of the working class that attracted the youths and the poor strata of the society.

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 10:22 am