Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

It includes the Communist Party, "Tishreen" and other movements... The emergence of a new political

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

It includes the Communist Party, "Tishreen" and other movements... The emergence of a new political  Empty It includes the Communist Party, "Tishreen" and other movements... The emergence of a new political

Post by Rocky Sat 15 Oct 2022, 4:35 am

[size=35][size=35]It includes the Communist Party, "Tishreen" and other movements... The emergence of a new political bloc[/size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/size]

Policy

[size][size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][/size]
    2022-10-15 | 04:36
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[/size]

Alsumaria News - Politics A

new political bloc emerged today, Saturday, under the name "The Forces of Change", which included a number of ancient and emerging political movements and parties, most notably the Communist Party and the Tishreen Movement.

A conglomerate member said,[url=https://www.alsumaria.tv/Entity/2352832930/%D9%85%D8%AD%D9%85%D8%AF %D8%A7%D9%84%D8%B4%D9%8A%D8%AE/ar/]Muhammad Al-Sheikh[/url]During a general national conference attended by a reporter[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], "The forces of change believe in the necessity of having a party representing the street," stressing "their determination to bring about change to restore prestige."[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]Al

-Sheikh added, "The forces will open dialogues with all other forces that adopt this approach," directing "an appeal to the United Nations and all components of the international community to end the quota system."

According to our correspondent, the political bloc is made up of a number of ancient and emerging political movements and parties, namely:

:[url=https://www.alsumaria.tv/Entity/44586/%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%AD%D8%B2%D8%A8 %D8%A7%D9%84%D8%B4%D9%8A%D9%88%D8%B9%D9%8A/ar/]Communist Party[/url]
    - The National House -
    I came down to take my right
    - The Iraqi House -
    The
    Promise -[url=https://www.alsumaria.tv/Entity/2244555833/%D8%AD%D8%B1%D9%83%D8%A9 %D8%AA%D8%B4%D8%B1%D9%8A%D9%86/ar/]October movement[/url]
    The Social
    Current The Democratic Current

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 10:38 am