Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Losses caused by the US strike in Syria

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Losses caused by the US strike in Syria Empty Losses caused by the US strike in Syria

Post by Rocky Sat 08 Apr 2017, 1:39 am

Losses caused by the US strike in Syria

 Damascus / Sky News

Caused the US air strike on the capillaries military base in Homs , central Syria, on Friday, damaged lives and other material, according to media reported Syria and local government officials.
    The US came in response to a strike targeting Syrian military aircraft in the town of Khan Sheikhun Idlib poison gas days ago, killing 87 people , including 31 children.
    The Syrian Observatory for Human Rights director Rami Abdel Rahman, in a telephone interview with "Sky News Arabia," said the US strike led to the killing of four soldiers from the air defense brigades, including a brigadier.
    It announced that the General Command of the Syrian army killed six soldiers and the fall of a number of injuries and considerable material damage from the US missile strike on the capillaries base in Homs. Abdul Rahman stressed that the IPL, which is the second largest military base of the Syrian army airport "destroyed almost completely, including planes and rules of air defense," noting that " the airport runway and hangars and storage of fuel and the building of air defense are all completely destroyed."
    Abdul Rahman said the planes bombed the town of Khan Sheikhun with poison gas, was launched from the capillaries military base, which is believed to the presence of Iranian forces where. For his part, he told Russian television that the US missile strikes destroyed nine Syrian warplanes at the military airport capillaries.
    Earlier Friday, the governor of Homs said Talal Barazi, he said that there were dead and wounded as a result of the American strike, and confirmed that significant physical damage. The Pentagon spokesman Captain Jeff Davis told reporters that the US missile strike targeted aircraft and aircraft hangars and fortified areas to store fuel and supplies are logistics and ammunition stores, systems and radar air defense.
    He described faecal US strikes in Syria that they serve the objectives of "armed terrorist groups" and the hard - line organization Daesh.
    He said in a telephone interview with Syrian television that " the Syrian leadership and the Syrian policy will not be changed, and this target was not the first, and I think it will not be the
    last."

http://almadapaper.net/ar/news/528036/%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%AE%D8%B3%D8%A7%D8%A6%D8%B1-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%AA%D9%8A-%D8%AA%D8%B3%D8%A8%D8%A8%D8%AA-%D8%A8%D9%87%D8%A7-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%B6%D8%B1%D8%A8%D8%A9-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%A3%D9%85%D9%8A%D8%B1%D9%83%D9%8A%D8%A9-

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 2:17 pm