Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Divisions within the United States after Alomerreqi bombing on Syria

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Divisions within the United States after Alomerreqi bombing on Syria Empty Divisions within the United States after Alomerreqi bombing on Syria

Post by Rocky Sun 09 Apr 2017, 2:30 am

Divisions within the United States after Alomerreqi bombing on Syria

Baghdad Journal News

The latest US bombing on the base of the Syrian air, a split within the United States and abroad between supporters and opponents briefed US President Donald Trump, members of Congress missile bombardment, which is implemented by the Syrian capillaries base, and warned that similar steps may be necessary, while Russia's foreign minister, said that the bombing is in the hands of the extremists, and the United States to play the game of terrorism.

In a letter to members of Congress Trump details about the bombing, and the launch of 59 rockets of the type of Tomahawk, in response to the use of the Syrian government apparently as a weapon in Khan chemically Shaikhoun and killed dozens of them.

Trump said, "I have ordered the implementation of this bombing, in order to reduce the Syrian army's ability to carry out other chemical attacks, as well as to make it back down on the use of this type of weapon."

Trump wrote that the United States will take additional steps if necessary. "

He added that "the decision is based on what it takes to the national security of the United States, and in accordance with the powers conferred upon it by the Constitution."

The Syrian government denies that it used any chemical weapons in raids on the city of Khan Sheikhoun.

http://www.aljournal.com/main/myapp-13583/

Current date/time is Sun 26 May 2024, 10:20 am