Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

A military confrontation between Iran and Russia and the United States in Syria

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

A military confrontation between Iran and Russia and the United States in Syria Empty A military confrontation between Iran and Russia and the United States in Syria

Post by Rocky Wed 21 Jun 2017, 3:16 am

A military confrontation between Iran and Russia and the United States in Syria

BAGHDAD (Reuters) -

The Financial Times newspaper published an article in which you see that the battle in eastern Syria carrying a threat of military confrontation between the United States, Russia and Iran.

The Financial Times says that the confrontation fears increased after the United States dropped a Syrian plane said it was carrying out raids near the Kurdish militia, backed by Washington, near tenderness.

On the same day Iran launched, for the first time, ballistic missiles in Syria, said it had targeted sites belonging to the organization Daesh, but according to the paper, a show of force and also a letter addressed to the United States and Saudi Arabia, the two rivals in the region.

The paper recalls the opinion of analysts that the military escalation is not inevitable and that the existing forces in Syria now are racing to fill the vacuum left by the organization Daesh eastern Syria.

Among the most important areas of the various competing factions is tenderness, the capital city Daesh, the Iraqi-Syrian border.

The paper quotes a diplomat in the region as saying that the United States is seeking to control groups that are supported on the highway link between Baghdad and Damascus, in order to reduce Iran's influence and control over other areas used to negotiate on the future of Syria.

As for Iran, to expend tenderness in order to secure a gallery linking Iran, Iraq, Syria and Lebanon, where Hezbollah ally.

http://www.aljournal.com/%D9%85%D9%88%D8%A7%D8%AC%D9%87%D8%A9-%D8%B9%D8%B3%D9%83%D8%B1%D9%8A%D8%A9-%D8%A8%D9%8A%D9%86-%D8%A7%D9%8A%D8%B1%D8%A7%D9%86-%D9%88%D8%B1%D9%88%D8%B3%D9%8A%D8%A7-%D9%88%D8%A7%D9%85%D9%8A%D8%B1%D9%83/

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 12:08 am