Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Transparency: branches of foreign banks in Iraq, you get abnormal privileges

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Transparency: branches of foreign banks in Iraq, you get abnormal privileges Empty Transparency: branches of foreign banks in Iraq, you get abnormal privileges

Post by Rocky Thu 20 Apr 2017, 9:12 am

Transparency: branches of foreign banks in Iraq, you get abnormal privileges

– April 19, 2017

Baghdad-Eastern April 19: Transparency Association in Iraq , said a popular oversight body that there is discourse distinct unlawfully, given to the branches of foreign banks operating in Iraq in the auction currency market at the national bank account . She said Association that the branches of foreign banks get abnormal privileges where it has advantages in the currency auction market, without the form of its branches in the capital of Iraq is the proportion of three and a half percent of the Iraqi capital of national banks, as the local Al - Ahli Bank is obliged with a capital of 250 billion dinars Iraqis, no more than two hundred million dollars, while the capital of branches of foreign banks is seven million dollars and do not do business lending and credit and to extend facilities for Iraqi companies and local citizens , despite their enjoyment of quotas abundant within the auction. The association said in a report today it had detected the presence of people who enjoy the branches of foreign facilitating banks to obtain these privileges in return on personal and commissions out of the country benefits. She noted the Association in its report to the names of foreign banks dealing in secret with government officials and offering them the benefits of private, at the expense of the national currency market, which devotes a form Dvina forms of corruption ..

and called on the Association of the Central Bank of Iraq to review the facilities of illegal and outstanding granted to the branches of banks foreign countries do not treat Iraqi banks equally and does not allow any Iraqi bank to enjoy

Â

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 5:39 pm