Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

York police say 104 men arrested as part of child sex trafficking probe

Lobo
    Lobo

York police say 104 men arrested as part of child sex trafficking probe Empty York police say 104 men arrested as part of child sex trafficking probe

Post by Lobo Sat 22 Apr 2017, 11:20 pm

York police say 104 men arrested as part of child sex trafficking probe
    Published: April 21, 2017

Source: CBC News

York Regional Police are releasing more details on Friday on a child sex trafficking investigation that resulted in the arrest of more than 100 men accused of “purchasing prostituted children.”
    Police said in a release Thursday they had completed a multi-year operation.  
    Most of the arrests were in York Region, but some of the accused come from across the Greater Toronto Area and others from outside of Ontario, police said.
    A news conference being held at York Regional Police headquarters in Aurora.
    Const. Andy Pattenden credited investigators for their work.
    “They’re passionate about it. The team in our vice unit is second to none and they’ve been recognized for their efforts,” Pattenden said. “It’s challenging work and you’re going to see some of the results of that work tomorrow.”

Read More...

Current date/time is Fri 19 Apr 2024, 9:33 am