Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Hawaii threatened by North Korea now, U.S. commander tells Congress

Lobo
    Lobo

Hawaii threatened by North Korea now, U.S. commander tells Congress Empty Hawaii threatened by North Korea now, U.S. commander tells Congress

Post by Lobo Wed 26 Apr 2017, 6:35 pm

Hawaii threatened by North Korea now, U.S. commander tells Congress
    By Vera Bergengruen
    vbergengruen@mcclatchydc.com
    WASHINGTON
    The Pentagon needs to consider deploying new anti-ballistic missile systems and a defensive radar to Hawaii to protect against a growing threat from North Korea, the top U.S. military officer in the Pacific told Congress on Wednesday.
    “Kim Jong-Un is clearly in a position to threaten Hawaii today, in my opinion,” Adm. Harry Harris, the chief of U.S. Pacific Command, told the House Armed Services Committee. “I have suggested that we consider putting interceptors in Hawaii that . . . defend (it) directly, and that we look at a defensive Hawaii radar.”
    The U.S. currently has anti-missile interceptors at Vandenberg Air Force Base in California and in Fort Greely, Alaska.
    USE LINK -
    http://www.mcclatchydc.com/news/nation-world/national/national-security/article146897144.html

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 2:23 pm