Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

A fugitive from North Korea tells his shock at seeing the ATM

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

A fugitive from North Korea tells his shock at seeing the ATM Empty A fugitive from North Korea tells his shock at seeing the ATM

Post by Rocky Thu 30 Mar 2017, 3:16 am

A fugitive from North Korea tells his shock at seeing the ATM

30/03/2017

It revealed an interview newspaper "The Wall Street Journal," the US, with one of the escapees from North Korea to live some semblance of a technical and societal backwardness compared to the southern bridge to.
    The cross North Korean fugitive, who is currently living in South Korea, believed the first time sees "ATM" or cash machine in his life, that someone inside the machine is the one who speaks and shall complete the withdrawal process.
    This one is one of the obstacles facing the North Koreans who split from the country's dictatorial regime, and they go to the neighboring countries of their South Korea.
    Dissident says that he does not have throughout his stay in his bank account, explaining that the majority of the population there is also have bank accounts, forcing them to store their money in their homes.
    He attributed this to the corruption witnessed in the country, especially in the North Korean Central Bank, as well as other commercial banks are all owned by the government that Pyongyang, which makes them reluctant to deal with them.
    Because of their ignorance of financial matters related to technology in South Korea 200 North Korean defector subjected to a scam, as they were part of a group lost about US $ 14 million.
    For this reason, the South Korean government is working on organizing awareness lessons for dissidents from South Korea on issues related to the management of their money, especially when using technological tools.

http://aletejahtv.org/permalink/157568.html

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 3:32 pm