Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Parliamentary Services: Establishment of an air navigation company supporting Iraqi airports

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Parliamentary Services: Establishment of an air navigation company supporting Iraqi airports Empty Parliamentary Services: Establishment of an air navigation company supporting Iraqi airports

Post by Rocky Sun 17 Dec 2017, 2:25 am

[size=30]Parliamentary Services: Establishment of an air navigation company supporting Iraqi airports[/size]
    17/12/2017 10:07 | Number of readings:
    font size: [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Trend Press / Baghdad

A member of the parliamentary services committee Sabah al-Tamimi said on Sunday that "the establishment of the air navigation company will make Iraq's airports competitive to the world's airports."

Al-Tamimi said in a statement obtained by Trend News that "Sawt Al-Haq won today after the establishment of this company, which will ensure efficient national administration to manage the Iraqi airspace and improve the status of personnel in the aviation sector."

"Through our follow-up, ongoing seminars, television meetings and education on Iraq's ownership of an air navigation company, these efforts were successful today, when the Council of Ministers voted to establish a public air navigation company."

It is noteworthy that the Council of Ministers decided in its meeting last Tuesday unanimously to establish an air navigation services company to extend its influence over the entire Iraqi airspace, and ensure Iraq's sovereignty over the sky and air.

He explained that "the company will be called (the General Company for Air Navigation Services) with a capital of 100 billion Iraqi dinars."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 05 Oct 2024, 8:00 pm