Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Abadi: US forces in Iraq working under the title (adviser)!

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Abadi: US forces in Iraq working under the title (adviser)! Empty Abadi: US forces in Iraq working under the title (adviser)!

Post by Rocky Sat May 06, 2017 4:12 am

Abadi: US forces in Iraq working under the title (adviser)!

Last updated: 6 May 2017 - 9:13 p
    Baghdad / News Network Iraq denied the Information Office of the Prime Minister Haider al - Abadi, on Saturday, the agreement with the United States for the survival of US forces in Iraq after the victory over Daesh bands stage Alarhabiyh.ozkr statement of the office today: "traded agencies , international and local news recent news that that Iraq has agreed with the United States on the survival of US forces in Iraq for the period after achieving military victory over Daesh " the statement added : " We confirm that Nothingness forces fighter from any country on Iraqi soil until the search in survival or not but there are trainers, consultants and experts from Number of States , "stressing that" the Iraqi government did not agree with any country in connection with its military role with Iraq for the post - decisive victory against terrorism , ".ookd the prime minister 's office said that" victory achieved Boaada Iraqi pure and trophies and sacrifices of the Iraqis, and that the Iraqi government has plans and strategies for the development of our security forces capabilities through training and armament to raise the readiness to face the challenges ahead and is open with all international expertise and to meet Iraq 's ambition to build a military establishment and security services enjoy full readiness to face any future external security or international challenges and in line with Mguetzia Iraqi national sovereignty , "Abadi faces that is noteworthy considerable pressure by the crowd militias and Iran reject the US presence in Iraq , and from time to time his office is issuing such clarifications.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 7:36 pm