Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Hamoudi: The government's shift to non-oil rents of the most important economic reforms

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Hamoudi: The government's shift to non-oil rents of the most important economic reforms Empty Hamoudi: The government's shift to non-oil rents of the most important economic reforms

Post by Rocky Thu 25 May 2017, 1:40 am

Hamoudi: The government's shift to non-oil rents of the most important economic reforms

economy  Since 2017-05-24 at 16:46 (Baghdad time)

Baghdad - Mawazine News
    The price of a member of the Presidency of the House of Representatives Hammam Hamoudi, Wednesday, the decisions of the Council of Ministers with the support of local industries and national product, while counting the great gain of the national industry.
    "Hamoudi appreciated the decision of the Council of Ministers to increase the funding of the Vegetable Oil Company and direct the Ministry of Commerce to buy the ration card items thereof, and to direct the Ministry of Electricity to buy electrical transformers from Diyala for electrical industries and electrical industries."
    He added that "these decisions are a great gain for the national industry would activate the work of Iraqi factories, and absorb the scientific and productive capabilities are stalled," stressing that "the government's shift to non-oil rent is one of the most important economic reforms being implemented."
    He pointed out that "a post-Saddam Iraq will witness many transformations, strengthening the strength of state institutions, self-reliance, expansion of investment and reduction of imports."
    The meeting of the Council of Ministers on Tuesday, which was held under the chairmanship of President Haider Abadi, witnessed the support of local industries and the national product and directed ministries to purchase from the national product.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 28 Apr 2024, 12:55 am