Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

A powerful explosion shakes the Iranian city of Shiraz

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

A powerful explosion shakes the Iranian city of Shiraz Empty A powerful explosion shakes the Iranian city of Shiraz

Post by Rocky Sat 03 Jun 2017, 2:37 am

A powerful explosion shakes the Iranian city of Shiraz

Release Date: 2017/6/3 

At least 35 people were injured in a powerful explosion that rocked the Iranian city of Shiraz on Friday night.
    Media sources explained that the explosion occurred in a shopping center, which led to the collapse of the walls of the center, and damage to shops adjacent to him.
    The sources added that 16 out of 35 patients were taken to the city hospitals for treatment.
    Iranian security services have begun investigating the incident, which has yet to be known.

https://translate.google.com/translate?depth=1&hl=en&ie=UTF8&prev=_t&rurl=translate.google.com&sl=auto&tl=en&u=http://www.alliraqnews.com/modules/news/article.php%3Fstorytopic%3D41%26storyid%3D21752

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 2:11 pm