Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Iraq signs contract to develop its oil fleet

jedi17
    jedi17

Iraq signs contract to develop its oil fleet Empty Iraq signs contract to develop its oil fleet

Post by jedi17 Fri 09 Jun 2017, 9:17 am

Iraq signs contract to develop its oil fleet
    7:51 AM ADMIN

Baghdad/ Iraq TradeLink: Iraqi Oil Minister Jabbar al-Lu'aibi disclosed that a partnership contract was signed with the Arab Maritime Oil Transport Company.

In a statement, he added that the contract will develop Iraqi oil fleet and change it into a leading member in oil and gas transportation fields.

Iraq plans to buy two new vessels to be added to the current ones in the field oil transportation.

According to the contract and the approval of the Iraqi Cabinet, Iraq will have 22.5% of the contract without having financial obligations.

Iraq is a founding member in the Arab company and has part of its capital.

The company is one of the organs of the Arab Oil Exporting Organization (OAPEC).
    Posted

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 29 Sep 2024, 11:29 pm