Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Iraq signs a contract to develop the Mansouriya gas field

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Iraq signs a contract to develop the Mansouriya gas field Empty Iraq signs a contract to develop the Mansouriya gas field

Post by Rocky Mon 20 May 2024, 6:36 am

Iraq signs a contract to develop the Mansouriya gas field

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Economy News = Baghdad
    [rtl]Today, Monday, the Central Oil Company signed a contract with the initials with the coalition of the Chinese companies Gereh and Petro Iraq to develop the Mansouriya gas field.[/rtl]
    [rtl]The Undersecretary for Extraction Affairs, Bassem Muhammad Khudair, said in a statement received by “Baghdad Today”: “This contract comes within the efforts of the Ministry of Oil to invest in gas after signing the contract to develop the Okaz gas field.”[/rtl]
    [rtl]He added, "The Ministry is working to close the flared gas file and complete the projects under implementation therein, in addition to investing in gas fields and activating contracts for the fifth (supplementary) and sixth licensing rounds, which resulted in the transfer of (13) fields distributed over (10) governorates."[/rtl]
    [rtl]For his part, Director General of the Central Oil Company, Muhammad Yassin, confirmed that “the first production contract for the development of the Mansouriya gas field in Diyala Governorate will reach a production of (100) mqmq within (18) months, and achieve a peak production of (300) mqmq (million standard cubic feet per day). ) within (4-5) years after signing the contract.”[/rtl]

Views 11
    Added 05/20/2024 - 2:25 PM
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 21 Jun 2024, 3:21 pm