Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Oil signs a contract to develop the Mansuriya gas field

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Oil signs a contract to develop the Mansuriya gas field Empty Oil signs a contract to develop the Mansuriya gas field

Post by Rocky Wed 22 May 2024, 4:26 am

POSTED ON[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] BY [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[size=52]Oil signs a contract to develop the Mansuriya gas field[/size]

[size=45]The Ministry of Oil announced the signing of a contract with the initials with a coalition of the Chinese companies Gereh and Petro Iraq to develop the Mansouriya gas field.[/size]
    [size=45]The Undersecretary for Extraction Affairs, Bassem Muhammad Khudair, said in a statement, “The Central Oil Company signed a contract with the initials with a coalition of the Chinese companies Gereh and Petro Iraq to develop the Mansouriya gas field.”[/size]
    [size=45]He added, “This contract comes within the efforts of the Ministry of Oil to invest in gas after signing the contract to develop the Okaz gas field,” noting that “the Ministry is working to close the flared gas file and complete the projects under implementation in that regard, in addition to investing in gas fields and activating contracts for licensing rounds.” The fifth complementary and sixth, which resulted in the transfer of (13) fields distributed among (10) governorates.”[/size]
    [size=45]For his part, the Director General of the Central Oil Company, Muhammad Yassin, confirmed, according to the statement, that “the initial production of the contract to develop the Mansouriya gas field in Diyala Governorate is to reach the production of (100) cubic meters within (18) months, and to achieve the peak production of (300) cubic meters per day.” Within (4-5) years after signing the contract.”[/size]
    [size=45][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 15 Jun 2024, 4:36 pm