Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

"Gazprom oil" is seeking to double its production in the field of Badra

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

"Gazprom oil" is seeking to double its production in the field of Badra Empty "Gazprom oil" is seeking to double its production in the field of Badra

Post by Rocky Sun 11 Jun 2017, 1:23 am

"Gazprom oil" is seeking to double its production in the field of Badra

 Baghdad / term

He announced the head of "Gazprom oil" Russian Alexander Dbokov, on Saturday, about the company 's intention to double its oil production in the Iraqi Badra field next year.
    Said Dbokov, during the annual shareholders ' meeting in a statement, the transfer site "Russia Today", that "in 2016 in the field of Badra produced 2.6 million tons of oil, and we are continuing to dig and build new wells and the expansion of infrastructure on technological grounds, including the necessary infrastructure for the disposal and processing of gas building , "noting that" all of this should lead to a doubling of annual production in the next year ". and " Gazprom oil "Russia is working in Iraq since 2010, and this company has signed in the past agreement with the Kurdistan region Iraq division of production, and the share of the region in all the agreements signed with the Russian company 20% .ucharkt "Gazprom oil" in the development of "Badra" field in Iraq, and exploration blocks "Garmaan" (40% stake) and "Hachal" (80% stake) and "Halabja" (80%), located in the south of the Iraqi Kurdistan region.
    And on the company 's net profit Dyukov confirmed that it will increase during 2017 than last year, as net profit increased in 2016 compared to 1.8 times in 2015 to reach 200.179 billion rubles.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 28 Apr 2024, 12:21 am