Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Zebari to British Ambassador: Iraq will be affected by security and humanitarian issues if a Syria i

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Zebari to British Ambassador: Iraq will be affected by security and humanitarian issues if a Syria i Empty Zebari to British Ambassador: Iraq will be affected by security and humanitarian issues if a Syria i

Post by Rocky Thu 29 Aug 2013, 4:25 am

Zebari to British Ambassador: Iraq will be affected by security and humanitarian issues if a Syria is hit by a military strike

BAGHDAD / obelisk: warned Foreign Minister Hoshyar Zebari, Wednesday, influenced by the situation in Iraq at the security and humanitarian situation in Syria if subjected to a military strike.

The Iraqi Foreign Ministry in a statement obtained “obelisk”, a copy of it, that “Zebari met today at the headquarters of the Office of the Ministry UK ambassador accredited to Iraq Simon Collis, and discussed with him bilateral relations between the two countries and developments in political and security situation in the region, especially the move ongoing international on a military strike against Syria. “

The statement added that “Zebari Collis reviewed the security situation in Iraq and the Syrian humanitarian impact on the conditions of the country as a result of the continuing influx of refugees and consequences Astmraraha”, stressing that “the military escalation in Syria will reflect on the situation of Iraq’s internal security and humanitarian sides.”

The Foreign Minister Hoshyar Zebari search, on Tuesday, with the High Commissioner for Refugees (UNHCR) and the Executive Director of the World Food Programme, the situation of Syrian refugees in Iraq and procedures for the Iraqi government to provide assistance and the provision of basic necessities to them, in addition to the ongoing preparations for the ministerial meeting of the neighboring countries of Syria, to be held in early next September in Geneva.

The West and the United States on his head studying U.S. military strike against Syria to accuse the Syrian regime of chemical bombardment of the long-dotted East Gouta in Syria.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 2:57 pm