Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Nujaifi’s coalition condemns using force against demonstrators

chouchou
    chouchou

Nujaifi’s coalition condemns using force against demonstrators  Empty Nujaifi’s coalition condemns using force against demonstrators

Post by chouchou Sat 31 Aug 2013, 4:43 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Shafaq News / Motahedoun ( united ) coalition led by the parliament’s Speaker , Osama al-Nujaifi confirmed on Saturday, that the right to demonstrate is " guaranteed " constitutionally to all Iraqis and considered the governments' behavior as " strange " and not in line with the " standards of democracy”.

Mass demonstrations involved thousands of Iraqis were launched in several Iraqi provinces , demanding to cancel the pensions of MPs and the presidencies and Ministers, while news talked about preventing protesters from demonstrating in Tahrer and Ferdous squares in the center of the capital , Baghdad

Motahedoun (united) coalition said in a statement received by “Shafaq News” that "The right to demonstrate is guaranteed for all Iraqis and the use of force against them is unacceptable," stressing that "The right to demonstrate is guaranteed constitutionally for all Iraqis in northern and central Iraq and the south“.

“The extension of peaceful protests to Basra, Dhi Qar and six other provinces enhances the suffering and concerns of our people and their aspiration for a dignified life , which is something that should be supported in order to see our dear country safe and stable prosperous”.

“Nothing will stop the will of the masses that we should deal with in national and moral responsibilitylevel,” the coalition added.
    It is worth mentioning that some satellite channels showed live scenes of the use of force against protesters in some areas , including Nasiriyah that resulted in some injuries among the protesters as the forces used also batons and tear gas against protesters.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 3:27 pm