Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Pictures ... Detection armored superhero in Syria and the potential

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Pictures ... Detection armored superhero in Syria and the potential Empty Pictures ... Detection armored superhero in Syria and the potential

Post by Rocky Thu 29 Jun 2017, 6:05 am

Pictures ... Detection armored superhero in Syria and the potential

29/06/2017

The first time the "Valery Gerasimov" Chief of General Staff of the Russian army, detects a tank labeled Baforqh details are tested in Syria, during the visit of Syrian President Bashar al-Assad to base Humaimam air recently.
    And he reviewed "Gerasimov" himself, promising combat vehicle, in front of the Syrian President in Brief Humaimam base Latakia, where the thread of Russian power, according to the channel Russia site today.
    And the unique characteristics of the vehicle and has already rejected the Russian Defense Ministry for many years, included in the arming of Russian forces, under various pretexts.

However, many experts believe that the combat vehicle to support the emergence of tanks in Syria, could become a test of their capabilities and the need for the military to it.
    Armored capabilities

And manufactured armored, called "BMPT - 72" and nicknamed "Terminator - 2", in favor of the Russian army, a comprehensive mobile as a tool to defend and cover armor against infantry. According to the perception of designers, must apply these mechanisms along with the tanks in the same order in the battle, and to attack any target represents a danger to the goal entrusted with guarding him.

http://aletejahtv.org/permalink/170564.html

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 9:04 pm