Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Washington plans 12 military bases in Iraq

jedi17
    jedi17

Washington plans 12 military bases in Iraq Empty Washington plans 12 military bases in Iraq

Post by jedi17 Mon 03 Jul 2017, 7:35 pm

Washington plans 12 military bases in Iraq
    8:43 AM ADMIN
    Baghdad/ Iraq TradeLink: with the nearing end of Da'ish (ISIS) organization in Iraq, the US media

and military machines began hinting on post-liberation plans and their intentions to return back to Iraq with short news on the possibility of increasing US bases here to 12 military facilities.

International Coalition's Commander General Stephen Townsend called for a long-term US presence in Iraq under the pretext of training the security forces.

In this regard, the Iraqi Parliamentary Security and Defence Commission disclosed that there is a US plan to impose its domination on Iraq in post-Da'ish era, which was clear in the entry of the security companies under the pretext of protecting Iraqi highways with neighboring countries.

MP Iskandar Witwit, member of the Commission, pointed that the US administration wanted its control on Iraq since 2003, but "the idea is renewed after the defeat of Da'ish organization".

"Iraq does not need the US presence as much the implementation of the signed agreement between the two sides on providing Iraq with intelligence information and arms".

On the other side, some elements of the Iraqi Popular Mobilization Forces expressed their "strong rejection for any US return under any pretext", which "threatened to have another stance in future on such return".

On the other hand, the security advisor Safa' al-A'sam disclosed a US plan to increase the number of its military bases from 6 to 12 after the liberation of Mosul city.

He added that Washington is pressing the Iraqi government to officially accept the return of the US forces", which shall be in the form of advisors, trainers and security companies for

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 28 Apr 2024, 2:12 am