Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Disclosure of mysteries world leader of the women Daesh and "personal pleasur

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Disclosure of mysteries world leader of the women Daesh and "personal pleasur Empty Disclosure of mysteries world leader of the women Daesh and "personal pleasur

Post by Rocky Tue 04 Jul 2017, 3:14 am

Disclosure of mysteries world leader of the women Daesh and "personal pleasure"

Tuesday July 4, 2017 9:51

Alsumaria News / Baghdad
    revealed press reports, Tuesday, mysteries world women leader of the "Daesh" Abu Bakr al - Baghdadi , noting that he was accompanied by four wives and has 15 "nation personal pleasure", as pointed out that the elements of the organization was the one pushing them up to 10 thousand dollars to buy a "virgin".

The newspaper "Okaz" Saudi Arabia interview channel "now" with the wives of "Daesh" fighters who fled from the stronghold of the organization (tenderness), was harbored in the camp , located about 48 kilometers north of the city, pointing out that they have won wide attention in Britain .
    Russian Foreign: No evidence minister confirmed the killing of al-Baghdadi, so far
    Sharp differences between the ranks of the "Daesh" after Abu Hafsa Musli the nomination of a successor to Baghdadi

The paper quoted one of them to say, she refused "several offers to buy them, sticking to it will not only the leader of Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi Daesh accept, but women Obulgnha that al-Baghdadi is associated with four wives and has a 15-nation personal pleasure."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 5:57 pm