Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

2 posters

Urgent .. the start of the parliamentary session to vote on the law with special needs

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Urgent .. the start of the parliamentary session to vote on the law with special needs Empty Urgent .. the start of the parliamentary session to vote on the law with special needs

Post by Rocky Thu Sep 05, 2013 9:50 am

Urgent .. the start of the parliamentary session to vote on the law with special needs

Thursday, 05 September / September 2013 11:50 | | |

{Baghdad: Euphrates News} House of Representatives began its regular Thursday headed by Osama Najafi and the presence of more than {190} deputies to vote on the law with special needs and read a number of laws.

The Alliance MP Kurdistan Qasim Muhammad Qasim told {Euphrates News} that "the agenda of today's meeting will include a vote on the bill First Amendment of the law of service and military retirement number {3} for the year 2010, the bill care of the disabled and people with special needs. "

The head of the Islamic Supreme Council of Iraq Ammar al-Hakim during a speech at the first conference to slice with disabilities own in the office of his eminence in Baghdad call for the formation of a higher national commission an independent specializes in dealing with people with special needs and draw a strategy and develop process lines and take into account the psychological, social and living conditions and health and education to this important segment of society.

He said al-Hakim that "society bears the primary responsibility in dealing with people with special needs and later comes the responsibility to the state and this exception for people with special needs to be a community is primarily responsible for them and then come the government and parliament as well as other institutions in the state to assume its responsibility and why they need we care and love and attention, and do not consider them our minds deficient supple limited understanding of the community they live and live with him. "

He said al-Hakim said "Attention people with special needs is the standard basis for the civilization of peoples and will remain
    تحضرنا incomplete as long as this segment of our society that did not take enough attention to the real us While rectify the awareness of society and bear its responsibilities towards this important segment, we have to go into another path depends the correct paths state in dealing with this segment and based on the right granted to them under Article {32} of the Constitution and according to Article {29} of the International Convention on the Rights of persons with disabilities, which I call the competent authorities in the government to ensure compliance and good application because Iraq is obliged to implement These international agreements. "

Qasim said , "as the House of Representatives will complete the second reading of the First Amendment to the Law on the Protection of Iraqi products {11} for the year 2010, and the Eighth Amendment to the Law on the Ministry of Higher Education and Scientific Research {40} for the year 1988." The second reading of the draft law of the Ministry of Health. "

He pointed out that "today's meeting Stmhl the also discuss the report of the investigative committee in the attack on the Karbala coach Mohammed Abbas."

He denominator that "the agenda of the day will also include the first reading of the draft law on accession of the Republic of Iraq to the Hague Convention on the Civil Aspects of International Child Abduction, and the first reading of a bill board of the Iraqi Atomic Energy and the first reading of the draft law into force Iraqi law on private security companies {7 article} and the Law private security companies. "ended

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    wayoutnow
    wayoutnow
    DieHard Investor
    DieHard Investor

Urgent .. the start of the parliamentary session to vote on the law with special needs Empty Re: Urgent .. the start of the parliamentary session to vote on the law with special needs

Post by wayoutnow Thu Sep 05, 2013 10:13 am

Me gots some special needs my self , me needs some money $$$$$

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 9:52 am