Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

During his meeting with the commander of Basra operations .. Jubouri confirms the importance of law

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

During his meeting with the commander of Basra operations .. Jubouri confirms the importance of law Empty During his meeting with the commander of Basra operations .. Jubouri confirms the importance of law

Post by Rocky Fri 14 Jul 2017, 6:04 am

During his meeting with the commander of Basra operations .. Jubouri confirms the importance of law enforcement

14/07/2017

House Speaker Salim al-Jubouri, received on Friday, the commander of the province of Basra Operations Lt. Gen. Jamil al-Shammari, noting that stability and the provision of services to citizens is the responsibility of the security authorities.
    A statement by the Office of al-Jubouri got "direction Press" a copy of it, that the latter "met in his office, Lt. General Jamil Al Shammari, commander of Basra province operations," pointing out that "the meeting discussed the overall security situation and the war against terrorism and the victories achieved by our heroine, which led to the liberation Mosul, dear. "
    The statement added that the two sides "discussed the security situation in Basra province and ways to meet the challenges."
    Jubouri, according to the statement, "the importance of keeping the security of citizens and the protection of their property and law enforcement in all areas and not be allowed to waive or detract from the prestige of the state," noting that "access to stability and activate the economic and developmental aspects and the provision of services to citizens as the best stage requires a secure and stable environment ". The President of the House of Representatives, that "it is the responsibility of the security authorities across the country."

For his part, between al-Shammari, the "big on terror victories was a major step towards achieving security and stability," he said. "Basra Operations Command is making great efforts towards the security of the citizens to provide and maintain stability in Basra and all its cities."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 28 Apr 2024, 12:29 am