Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

US intelligence: the UAE stands behind penetrate the Qatar News Agency

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

US intelligence: the UAE stands behind penetrate the Qatar News Agency Empty US intelligence: the UAE stands behind penetrate the Qatar News Agency

Post by Rocky Mon 17 Jul 2017, 2:59 am

US intelligence: the UAE stands behind penetrate the Qatar News Agency

17/07/2017

A number of officials in the US intelligence, the Abu Dhabi stands behind penetrate the Qatar News Agency and other government sites, which led to the outbreak of the crisis, the Qatari community.
    He said officials in the US intelligence, according to the Washington Post, that it is not clear from the US intelligence whether the UAE is that the piracy directly, or they are entrusted to contractors to do so, stressing that senior officials in the UAE government discussed piracy and the Qatar News Agency Plan on May 23 / May last, a day before the piracy incident.
    This information comes to confirm what we have reached the country investigations has in cooperation with the US Federal Investigation on the process of penetration office, confirmed that investigations that countries from the region penetrated the Qatar News Agency site pages belonging to the Agency on the social networking sites.
    The Qatar News Agency site has been subjected to piracy in the early hours of the twenty-fourth of the month of May / May last, and was fabricated and published by the alleged statements attributed to the Emir of Qatar, Sheikh Tamim Bin Hamad Al-Thani.
    Although the agency asked the media to ignore the provisions of fabricated statements on its penetrator, the media several calculated siege countries ignored the Qatari exile and launched a media campaign based on the news and information alleged fabricated.

http://aletejahtv.org/permalink/172945.html

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 8:53 am