Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Iraq-Iran sign military cooperation agreement

jedi17
    jedi17

Iraq-Iran sign military cooperation agreement Empty Iraq-Iran sign military cooperation agreement

Post by jedi17 Mon Jul 24, 2017 9:08 pm

Iraq-Iran sign military cooperation agreement
    8:00 AM ADMIN
    Teheran/ Iraq TradeLink: Iranian media organs reported that Iraq and Iran signed an agreement to

increase their military cooperation and combating terrorism and extremism, which will stir Washington's apprehensions.

The news reported that the agreement covered, also, the security of the borders and logistic and training support.

The agreement signed between the Iranian defence minister Hussein Dahqan and his Iraqi counterpart Irfan al-Hiyali.

Iraqi-Iranian relations were developed following the downfall of ex-president Saddam Hussein in 2003.

Earlier, US President Donald Trump expressed his concern for the increasing Iranian influence in the conflicts taking place in Syria, Yemen and Iraq.

Iranian tensions with the US administration were increased following Trump's election to presidency, who used to charge Teheran to support militant groups that will destabilize the region .

In addition, the US army charged Iran of inciting violence inside Iraq through financing and training armed groups, but Iran rejected these charges, pointing that the violence is created due to the presence of the US forces inside Iraq.

The signature of the agreement was announced after the victory of Mosul city and the defeat of Da'ish (ISIS) organization after long months of battles with the support of the US-led International Coalition, the Iraqi army, pro-Iranian armed groups and the Kurdish Peshmarga forces.

According to experts, this new agreement will enhance the Iranian presence in Iraq, while some Iraqi politicians stated that Iran is basically infiltrating into Iraqi governmental bodies.

Both Iran and US administration are running the marathon to have a footing in Syria and Iraq, observers believe.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 6:58 am