Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Iraq and Iran sign a military cooperation agreement between the two countries

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Iraq and Iran sign a military cooperation agreement between the two countries Empty Iraq and Iran sign a military cooperation agreement between the two countries

Post by Rocky Mon 19 Feb 2018, 5:22 am

Iraq and Iran sign a military cooperation agreement between the two countries
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]  Monday, February 19, 2018 at 12:54 pm (Views 147)
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]Iraq and Iran sign a military cooperation agreement between the two countries
    Follow-up / Sky Press

The Iraqi and Iranian Defense Ministries signed a memorandum of understanding for defense and military cooperation between the two countries.

A statement issued by the Iraqi Ministry of Defense said that the Secretary-General of the Iraqi Ministry of Defense Lieutenant-General Mohammad Jawad and the assistant of visiting Iranian Defense Minister Hajjah al-Quraishi signed the agreement today in the building of the Iraqi Ministry of Defense in Baghdad.

The statement added that the Iranian side expressed its readiness to provide military assistance to Iraq by providing him with weapons equipment, armor and artillery.

He pointed out that "the two sides agreed to form specialized subcommittees to study the presentations submitted to each category and choose the appropriate ones."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 05 Oct 2024, 4:36 pm