Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Abadi: Attention to the military establishment was behind the liberation of the territories

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Abadi: Attention to the military establishment was behind the liberation of the territories Empty Abadi: Attention to the military establishment was behind the liberation of the territories

Post by Rocky Wed 26 Jul 2017, 2:07 am

Abadi: Attention to the military establishment was behind the liberation of the territories

Political Since 2017-07-25 at 18:10 (Baghdad time)

Baghdad - Mawazine News
    Prime Minister Haidar al-Abadi said on Tuesday that he would not consider the candidacy for the upcoming elections before the liberation of all territories from the control of the organization calling on the terrorist, while he announced the establishment of a military plan to liberate Tal Afar from the control of the terrorist organization.
    "I will not think about the elections unless all the Iraqi territories are liberated from the control of the terrorist organization," Abadi told a weekly conference attended by Mawazine News. "I categorically deny my intention to form or announce an electoral or political list."
    On the referendum planned by the Kurdistan region, Abadi stressed that "it is unconstitutional and illegal and will not deal with it," warning of "walking in the direction of the referendum to raise the negative on everyone."
    As for the victories achieved in Mosul, Abadi added that "the military victory was the result of a number of factors, decisions and reforms that led to strengthening the military security establishment and concentrating its efforts on crushing the advocate, and we will continue to strengthen its strength, integrity and professionalism." The humanitarian aspect and dealing with civilians is a priority For us and the duty of the fighters and our forces have hit the most remarkable examples of protection of civilians and displaced persons. "
    "The security forces will succeed in the plan to liberate the remaining lands and cities with the same strength and determination, and the joy will be complete with the liberation of all lands soon," Abadi said.
    He explained that "the security forces in all their names are one hand and one heart in defending Iraq and its people and holy sites," pointing out that "the unity of Iraqis now a national model is boasting."
    He added that "the security services are dealing with organized crime gangs and we treat them as terrorism because they destabilize the security and stability of society, but we hope not to exaggerate and spread rumors," asserting that "there is a war rumors and campaigns frantic and an attempt to re-sectarianism and there is media intentional intent by some quarters about the crimes that have occurred During the past few days. "
    Regarding terrorists of foreign nationality detained by the security forces, Abadi stressed that "terrorists of foreign nationalities detained by the security forces will not be excluded from the law."
    On Tuesday, every week, the Council of Ministers convenes a regular session, chaired by its chairman, Haider Abadi

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 28 Apr 2024, 1:27 am